DO YOU WANT TO REACH YOUR TARGET GROUP ALL OVER EUROPE?
Do you want to reach your target group all over Europe?
St Hockey Tour has been organised in Finland since 2004 and yearly over 4000 players take part in the tour.
In 2018 St Hockey Tour is organised in 5 European countries and includes 38 event days in 15 different cities.
In 2019 The Tour will expand to three more countries including Czech, Germany and Norway.
The main objective is to expand the concept of St Hockey Tour into 17 European countries within 2018-2021.
St Hockey events take place in central locations of city centers and are two or three day tournaments organised during the weekend.
The events run during the StHockey games and are free to the audience and spectators.
The Tour offers tailored sponsorships for your brand and products. All sponsorship packages are customized according to company market, goals and wishes.
For further information about sponsorships, please contact by filling in the form and we will send you further information.
Wanna be part of our StHockey team?
Street Games Ltd. Offers a local franchisee an overall package of organising a Street Hockey event or tour.
Street Games Ltd. Provides the local organiser with the following:
- Detailed event manual
- Staff training (e.g. referees, PR-staff)
- Event consultant and assembly supervisors for events
- The main St Hockey stock
- St Hockey platforms (include webplatform, tournament service, results and player statistics, StHockey copyrights)
- Marketing materials and St Hockey equipment
- Media Partners
- Main guidelines for sponsorship deals and packages
- St Hockey Help center
Main responsibilities of Franchisee:
- Local Event Marketing
- Local Sponsor deals
- Local team acquisition
- Venue reservation and acquisition according to Tour concept and guideline
- Marketing analysis provided for the main organization
- Carrying out the manual in the event production
Main sources of income for Franchisee:
- Team fees
- Local sponsors
- Local equipment and merchandise sales
- Event concession sales (food & beverage stands)
- Locally agreed partnership deals