- Tackling and pushing from the back
- High racket ( ball may be played on the level of the goals crossbar)
- Slashing or hitting opposing player with a stick
- Cross checking
- Tearing opposing player from their uniform or obstructing the opposing player
Red card: The referee has the right to remove a player from the rink with a red card. Player may be removed from the rink if they perpetrate the following offenses;
- Non-athletic behaviour
- Repeated offenses
- Harming or trying to harm the opposing player intentionally
A player who was given a red card is automatically out from the teams next game. The referee observer may handle and agree on possible longer suspensions, if needed.
- Start: The game starts from marked starting points by referee dropping the ball. 1 player per each team will be at the starting point, other players of each team must be at least 3 meters from the starting point on their own half of the field.
- If the ball goes outside the rink, the game continues with free ball. Free ball is given from the point where the ball went out. Free ball is given to the team whose opponent sent the ball off the rink.
- When the goalie catches the ball, the game will be continued from the nearest starting point.
- After a goal game will be continued from the center circle.
- The game breaks are 1 minute.
- Solution: If a game ends to a tie in the playoffs, a 3 minute overtime will be played. Overtime starts automatically after the second round without a game break. If overtime ends to a tie, the game will be solved with sudden death penalty shots.
- Allowed during the games: Raising the stick, tackling a player when both players are heading to same direction (shoulder to shoulder), playing the ball from air (crossbar being the limit) with a stick or hand.
- Desirable in the game: Cheering your team members, airing after a goal, sportsmanship and creating an overall good atmosphere in the rink.
Team fails to participate
When registering to St Hockey event each team engages to play every game given to them on the match program. If a team fails to participate, the contact person of the team will receive a 500 € fine. The fine will be charged on a separate invoice.
Cancellation of participation
If a team cannot take part in the registered tournament, the contact person of the team must cancel 7 days before the tournament the latest. Cancellation is done by emailing email@example.com. The team will be refunded fully. If cancellation is done later than this, the team will not receive refunding.
If a team arrives late to a game shown on the match program, the team will lose 5-0.